In this episode featuring early Coinbase employee Linda Xie, you’ll learn:
- What the Tezos protocol is, who the founders are, and how it compares to Ethereum
- How the Tezos approach to upgrading functionality compares to blockchains such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
- How developers in the Tezos ecosystem are compensated for their code
- The differences and advantages between PoW (Proof of Work) and PoS (Proof of Stake)
- How Tezos’ formal verification feature — allowing developers to mathematically prove the correctness of their smart contract code — could be used
About The Author
Linda Xie is a Product Manager at Coinbase. Founded in 2012, Coinbase is of the world’s leading platform where merchants, consumers, and traders transact with digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Linda is also an advisor for the 0x project, a protocol for trading tokens. Prior to Coinbase, Xie worked at AIG on the Risk Management team. She holds a degree in Economics from UC San Diego.