In this episode featuring Elad Gil, you’ll learn:
- Why now is the starting gun for broad investment in cryptocurrencies including hedge funds, venture funds, and average consumers
- How the current 2017 run-up in cryptocurrency prices and interest feels similar to the bubble in 2013, but how this time it’s different
- Why the “store of value” use case of Bitcoin is becoming real
- How the proliferation of blockchain-based technologies such as Ethereum, Monero and Zcash are driving developer and investor interest
- How crowdfunding (ICOs), investors striking it rich, and general capital inflows are driving up the prices of digital assets
About The Author
Elad Gil is the Co-Founder and Chairman at Color Genomics, a venture-funded biotechnology company. Prior to founding Color Genomics, Elad was the Co-Founder and CEO of Mixer Labs, which was acquired by Twitter. Following the acquisition of Mixer Labs, Gil served as a Vice President at Twitter leading efforts in Product and Corporate Strategy. He is an investor or advisor to private companies including Airbnb, Square, Stripe, and Pinterest. Early in his career, Gil was a Product Manager at Google and a consultant at McKinsey & Company. He holds a Ph.D. in Biology from MIT.